On this Advanced Hybrid eLearning & LIVE course from the Menopause School and MenoFlock, you will explore what it means to view menstrual health as the 5th vital sign and how “healthy ageing is directly related to healthy menopausing”.
What topics will you cover?
- Module 1 provides foundation knowledge on hormone basics, menstruation and the hormone collective. We introduce the concept of a Hormone Highway as the framework from which we will then explore both hormonal ageing and reproductive ageing in relevant and meaningful terms to the modern menopause.
- Module 2 looks at menopause in-depth, including what it is (and is not) as well as highlighting commonly held myths and misdirection around menopause.
- Module 3 discusses the different approaches to managing menopause transition. It explores how Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) can be delivered and the types of difficulties if can help. We also present the benefits of a whole person approach to the menopause experience.
- LIVE coaching focuses on the bigger picture, the menopause tool-kit and the positive role it can have on menopause well-being and long term disability-free living.
- Start Date – Monday 27th March 10am – LIVE webinar with Q & A
- Access to educational platform
- 17th April Mid-term Q&A
- Course completion and Case study submission
- 15th May Graduation Day
Price: £150 – please email for payment details firstname.lastname@example.org
The style of learning:
- – Modular content, locked sequentially.
- – Class notes and videos, designed to fit different learning styles, so you can go at your own pace.
- – Quiz after each lesson: 100% pass rate required to unlock the next module.
- – Comprehensive manual available for download.
Who will you learn with?
- – Fiona Catchpowle: Creator and Founder of The Menopause School, Menstrual Health Educator & Evangelist. BTEC Applied Biology, Cert. Ed.
- – Gayle Stevens-White: Certified Menopause Mentor and Coash, Founder of MenoFlock
What will you achieve?
- – Certification from The Menopause School
- – You will graduate on completion of ALL modules and quizzes, plus a final submission of x3 case-studies for discussion with a mentor.
- – Please email Fiona@TheMenopauseSchool.com for more information
What Will You Learn?
- The latest evidenced based information on menopause and healthy ageing
- The comprehensive knowledge to guide support and signpost individuals so they feel confident in their next best step, with an emphasis on mentoring and guiding.
- How to enable others with relevant & meaningful information from which they can then make an informed choice.
How to use your eLearning02:33
Exploring Menstrual Health with a lifetime lens
Quiz (hormone basics)
The Hormone Collective04:05
Quiz (hormone collective)
The Modern Menopause
Signs & Symptoms07:13
Quiz (signs & symptoms)
Risks & Consequences04:10
Quiz (risks & consequences)
Joining the Dots
Hormone based therapy00:00
Complementary & Lifestyle Therapy06:03
Quiz (Complementary & Lifestyle Therapy)
The Menopause Tool-kit04:48